Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet-A-Mom Monday!

Here is your Meet-A-Mom Monday Mom!



Crystal Boysen

How many kids do you have? 
"2-ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2."

If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?
"Family car: Practical and gets me to where I need to be."

Has reading a book ever changed your life?  If yes, which one and why?
"Aside from the Bible?"

What color shoes are you wearing?
"Black"

Has a song ever made you cry?  If yes, what song?
"Play a good worship song at the time I need to hear it and it will bring a tear to my eye."

What are some of your favorite smells?
"Food baking in the oven, flowers and fresh spring rain."

What is the farthest you have ever been from home?
"China"

Would you rather have super-strength or super-intelligence and why?
"Super-intelligence so I can have all info at my fingertips."



So, there you have it! Make sure to check back next Monday to see who our new "Meet-A-Mom" profile is on...it could be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna join in on the conversation? Leave a comment!